Emily holds a Ph.D. in Biochemistry from the University of Iowa and is currently a postdoctoral scholar at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She graduated with a Masters in Chemistry from the Georgia Institute of Technology and holds a Bachelors in Biology and Chemistry from the University of Central Arkansas. Emily is passionate about science communication, and, in her free time, writes and illustrates children’s stories.
Articles by Emily Malcolm
- Real-world data support Takhzyro’s efficacy in Japanese HAE patients
- Flexibility is the word of the day when caring for an HAE patient
- Sebetralstat found effective in trial as on-demand treatment for HAE
- Vision loss caused by optic nerve swelling in man with HAE: Report
- Sometimes I need a reminder, but that doesn’t mean I’ve failed