Emily holds a Ph.D. in Biochemistry from the University of Iowa and is currently a postdoctoral scholar at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She graduated with a Masters in Chemistry from the Georgia Institute of Technology and holds a Bachelors in Biology and Chemistry from the University of Central Arkansas. Emily is passionate about science communication, and, in her free time, writes and illustrates children’s stories.
Articles by Emily Malcolm
- Orladeyo recommended for reimbursement in Québec
- HAE attack number, severity higher during pregnancy, breastfeeding
- When too much of the right thing may not be the best thing
- Angioedema due to blood pressure meds can raise cardiovascular risk
- Takhzyro better than Cinryze at preventing HAE attacks: Study