Brian holds a Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering from Case Western Reserve University and a Bachelors of Science in Biomedical Engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology. He has co-authored numerous scientific articles based on his previous research in the field of brain-computer interfaces and functional electrical stimulation. He is also passionate about making scientific advances easily accessible to the public.
Articles by Brian Murphy
- Real-world data support Takhzyro’s efficacy in Japanese HAE patients
- Flexibility is the word of the day when caring for an HAE patient
- Sebetralstat found effective in trial as on-demand treatment for HAE
- Vision loss caused by optic nerve swelling in man with HAE: Report
- Sometimes I need a reminder, but that doesn’t mean I’ve failed