Brian holds a Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering from Case Western Reserve University and a Bachelors of Science in Biomedical Engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology. He has co-authored numerous scientific articles based on his previous research in the field of brain-computer interfaces and functional electrical stimulation. He is also passionate about making scientific advances easily accessible to the public.
Articles by Brian Murphy
- Orladeyo recommended for reimbursement in Québec
- HAE attack number, severity higher during pregnancy, breastfeeding
- When too much of the right thing may not be the best thing
- Angioedema due to blood pressure meds can raise cardiovascular risk
- Takhzyro better than Cinryze at preventing HAE attacks: Study